Friday 4 November 2011

What is my Favorite???... My favorite thing..(^_^)

One day ... I will get it ...Insyaallah...hehe






What i want to write at my blog ya....hehe...
Talk about favorite..... 
What probably my favorite...hehe
Look at the top picture....
What do you think about that when you see  the picture???...(^_^)
hehe...
Camera....
I love Camera... like very much...
Camera is one of my favorite...
with camera...I can take many photo and that will became my photo collection.
huhu...I'm really like to taking pictures...
I like take more photos...
But... not my photo... hehe
I love to take anything that was Interesting for me...
Like... especially to take my friends photo... 
when them need my help to take them photo...huhu...
When the camera is already in hand ... 
there are many photo will I take ...anything that I think interesting for me...hehe
But...

now I not yet have a camera like the picture at the top ....huhu 
sad... when i will get that camera ya????...
One day i will get it... Insyaallah...
I only has camera like this....

Olympus camera...hehe
huhu...love my camera...
although... not advance like the top camera...hehe

love...my keyboard

Keyboard 
many people ... love to play this ...
I also like play keyboard...
although...i don't know how to play that...hehe
play keyboard...huhu...
I....only know little-bit lah....huhu...
press the chord...but I do not know true or not I play....haha..(^_^)
The basic fingering:
- should be using with the three note and four note chords
- Correct chord fingering is... important as it will allow to play chords easily as well as change between different chords quickly.
 - Shown above is the left hand with each finger numbered. The right hand is similarly numbered. 
* Major and Minor Chord Fingering 
- G major chord, it looks like the pic at above....

G7 chord:

- Gmajor 7th chord..

For....C Minor 7th chord and...
-G Minor 7th chord
- C major chord... n D and Dm

 -Finger placement
That among... is the chord that I know
know little-bit only....hehe...there are many more chord...
From...Chord C, D,E,F,G,A,and B Major or Minor, Major7, Minor7,..and have more...
I do not remember the others chord...hehe
but..maybe iwill remember again the chord...when i see...huhu (^__^) 

Althought... i dont know... how to play with use the right chord... 
I only play...with chord that i know...huhu...
but...the important is... I'm happy...play keyboard...huhu..
I like to play keyboard or hear the sound of the keyboard ...  

Sound of keyboard
The sound...also can make me sleepy ... haha
after play keyboard...i sleep...
my younger sister also like that too....haha
play keyboard for sleep...(^_^)
But...the sound also...
calm...
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do,  ;)....
 why i love keyboard ya...????
coz...keyboard..can produce all kinds of sound musical...huhu...
trust it or not....hehe...for those that like play the instrument...must know that...right???.... :)
keyboard also...have the ability to play rhythm and a lot of variations...
hehe...


my lappy...hehe
that is my lappy@laptop...huhu...
my lappy is..green...i like green color... so,i chose green color for my lappy...hehe
i love....my lappy...huhu...with my lappy lah...i do my assignment...
play game when feel bored...update blogs & Facebook...search internet...to make some research and find some information that in need...huhu.... (^_^)...and... listening songs and musics....
Actually....i have more favorite...but that three are ...my best favorite....(^_^)...
-:  play keyboard...taking photos...search internet...painting  :-
(Special Flowers_11)





♥♥♥Thanks sebab sudi baca entry mumtaz.♥♥♥

0 comments:

Copyright © 2011 Mumtaz-Aini. All rights reserved