Saturday 5 November 2011

Here or Back....

Assalamualaikum wbt...to all dear readers...(^_^)
hope...u all have a good health...Today I want to update my blog again ..huhu...
Idea...o...Idea...please come to me.... (^_^)...

Actually...holiday for mid semester break has begun...huhu..apartments in college... was to be quiet.
Many students... back to the village...to celebrate RAYA AIDILADHA...
Raya Aidiladha
I feel sad... i want back at my village@my home. But i can't back because... has some reason and problems....huhu... :( [Mom i want back home...but sorry i can't][miss my family a lot]
Why i can't back???? huhu...is caused ...  :(... firstly...must be about ticket...huhu... Ticket...o...ticket... why high price@expensive...  
Ticket...high price. MAS or Air Asia...almost have a same price.. OMG...that commonly happen..I understand that...that is they pricing strategy...huhu...Feel sad...can't back home... Miss my family, my Sunako and Momoko Chan,...Cuccup and Cipcip... huhu.... :(...miss to play with my Sunako and Momoko Chan....

So, celebrate Raya Aidiladha... at "Bumi Kenyalang", Sarawak...This are opportunity for students like
me that was study...far from family...huhu...
Second reason....is caused by  financial problems...This commonly happen...for students and also for those that have  a low income... so, need to save money. huhu... I need save money...hehe...

this became problem...when the income is low...


Thirdly...assignment. I have a lot of assignment that i need to do... assignment...assignment...huhu..
The Assignment must be completed and should be submitted after this holiday,,OMG...,i and my friend need make some research for  our group assignment.....and for individual assignment too...huhu..so, I need to arrange my schedule for this holiday... Think.....(^_^)....Schedule....hehe
example schedule i need to...huhu
Talk about the schedule...i dont know...can follow or not the schedule if i make it..hplidays...holidays....huhu... hope i can follow.....hehe....  at most...sleep, eat, sleep, eat, play fb,...search internet,...sleep and  eat again... The most is...sleep and eat...(^_^)... If like that...When i want to do the assignment????...huhu... so, need to make the schedule..and I have to constantly remind myself about that... (^_^)... CHAYOO!! CHAYOO!!...

Huhu...that why i cannot back...i just stay here and...when RAYA AIDILADHA come... I will celebrate with my friends only.   and if college have make activities for Raya Aidiladha... maybe we would like to follow too...Insyallah...
sad face...hehe

When see...the pic at above. What do you think????...have many reason why the baby sad right.. but i sad coz want back and miss home.. huhu... :( ...sad... i want back home...huhu... miss family...
OMG... i can't like this...haha... be patient and be mature ok ...hehe...it's ok can't back.....huhu...(^_^)...friends are always there... and i'm not alone ... huhu... plan activity what we want to do this holidays and schedule for assignment...hehe... need a good plan... okey...that all for this..huhu...
Here...RAYA AIDILADHA, Back..Can't Back HOME... Schedule ASSIGNMENT..must to be complete... Activity...ACTIVITY...will follow later... hehe...(^_^). Be Happy and Smile always...TQ


(SpecialFlowers_11)

♥♥♥Thanks sebab sudi baca entry mumtaz.♥♥♥

0 comments:

Copyright © 2011 Mumtaz-Aini. All rights reserved