Monday 21 October 2013

Just Not My Day



Assalamualaikum... Annyeong. 
(^_^) Just be happy today even this not my day... do u understand what i talking about?? hehe 
this day i think not my day becoz...fill so...very not really good. I don't know what happen to me today... 
All is well today...talk..discus.. but i think that making me fill not really good or fill bad... i really can't talk at the class today...OMG ...i don't know what happen to me... just blank..and blank... i dont know what i'm thinking... In my turn to talk..there no problem but... lack self confidence... i got problem here... problem to answering the quest from my lecturer.. sorry sir... and to my friend too. sorry... and thanks for helping me to answering the quest. Confident...confident..n confident...it become problem...i need some motivation for this... This really bad day i think... but at the end.... i think class for today also fun even there have something that make me fill not really uncomfortable... it's ok... the problem come from myself..not from others.. i will try to improve myself... improve confident level... (^_^) Chayoo!!...Chayoo!!..the important is always think positive...all will be well. Be happy... improve if there hvesomething wrong.. anything that not good, try to find the ways to making it become really good... Just be myself.. Oriet...be fun and enjoy the day... (^_^) Thanks..

P/s: Be thankful for God (Allah)...
really closer with us.. BE HAPPY
HaVe A NiCe DaY.. (^_^)
SpeacialFlower_90

♥♥♥Thanks sebab sudi baca entry mumtaz.♥♥♥

0 comments:

Copyright © 2011 Mumtaz-Aini. All rights reserved