Taman Pertanian Sabah
- Situated on a 200 hectare site
- Developed and maintained by the Agriculture Department.
- This park offers visitors both recreational and educational activities.
- Native Orchids: There are at least 400 species with more than 1,500 collection being kept here, including many rare and endangered species such as the Elephant Ear orchid,Rat-tail orchid and Bella orchid. Slipper orchids.
- Plant Evolution & Plant Adaptation Garden
- Animal Park: Mini zoo and various animals and birds. Gives visitors a rare chance of seeing some of the animals and birds up close
- Ornamental Garden: 21 distinct and well-landscaped gardens.
- Bee Centre and Museum:exhibits of equipment used in honey extraction and you can watch honey bees working in their hives up close.
- Model Garden: There has five smaller theme gardens to illustrate the different styles.
- Crops Museum :8-acre living museum of Crop Plants.There are some 400 species of plants systematically planted according to their uses.
Open: Tuesday to Sunday - 9.00 am - 4.30 pm
Closed on Monday ( unless a Public Holiday falls on a Monday)