Friday 1 November 2013

I Like, I Share


Hi...Hello 
Assalamualaikum...Annyeong
For all dear bloggers... Here i want to share something... 
I like it so...I share. I got this from facebook...(^_^) 

Lessons Learned in Life....

I agree with that... sometimes...it's happen between us and our friends. isn't it? 
Friends can make us happy...but sometime...make us feel bad for them.
A good friend will always help us when we in trouble...make us happy... 
A bad friend --->> always give excuses for us...
>>> good people/friend: always respect and forgive each others, unselfish..
Bad people/friends give us experience...when something that bad happen between u and friend. maybe there is misunderstanding and u friends ignoring you or say something bad about you to other friends... so that give u experience and lesson...
Best people/friend---> give us good memories.
Bad People/friends---> give us bad memories.
That all.... so...  the important is  look for good friends and...
forgiveness and respect for each other...don't offend ur friends.. 
be as a best friend... (^_^)
Have a nice day... enjoy ur days...always be thankful to god (Allah)...
TQ..from me SpeacialFlower_90
  



♥♥♥Thanks sebab sudi baca entry mumtaz.♥♥♥

0 comments:

Copyright © 2011 Mumtaz-Aini. All rights reserved